Dept. of Automotive
홈으로 Y · TECH SMART TECH Dept. of Automotive
Department of Automotive
YIT Department of Automobiles is The hub of training future automobile technicians!
The department provides expert knowledge and maintenance skills for various parts and equipment of automobile vehicles, to enable students to design, manufacture, test, maintain, and tune various automobile-related machinery.
The curriculum consists of an associate degree program (Department of Automobiles, 2 years) and an advanced major program for a bachelor’s degree (Department of Automobile Engineering, 2 years).
- Industry-University agreement with Human Resources Development Service of Korea
- Operates Automobile (advanced bachelor's degree program for juniors and seniors) program
- Operates German tailored education (Ausbildung Program) program
- Operates Benz Mobile Academy program
- Operates Imported vehicle apprentice program (Benz, BMW, Ford, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volkswagen)
- Industry-University agreement with Korean and overseas automobile and machinery design companies