Dept. of National Defense & Equipment
홈으로 Y · TECH SMART TECH Dept. of National Defense & Equipment
Department of National Defense & Equipment
A way to a stable career in the military service!
Department of Defense Equipment guarantees a stable future!
The department is the best educational program for those aspiring to become a non-commissioned officer. With seven consecutive years of 95% employment rate, the department guarantees a stable life, dream, and future as a professional military service member With affiliation agreements with Army Mechanized School and the 7th Mobility Corps, the department trains military heavy equipment, tank, and armored vehicle maintainers required by the military as ordered from the consumers.
- 7 consecutive years of 95% employment rate certified by the Ministry of Education
- Selected for Outstanding curriculum certified by the Army Headquarters Military Education College survey (2013)
- MOU for transferring students to a 4-year university (Cheongju University) without a test
- The only academic exchange agreement and On-site Practice with the Army Mechanized School
- The largest university that provides field-oriented professional education (military agreements with the 7th Mobility Corps, the 20th Mechanized Infantry Division, Capital Mechanized Infantry Division, the 11th, Mechanized Infantry Division, the 3rd Armored Brigade, etc.)
- A full-ride Army scholarship for two semesters
- Eligibility to apply for Army, Navy, and Marine Corps scholarship and additional points toward the scholarship consideration
- Training of specialist track equipment mechanical engineering, special military equipment, and maintenance personnel
- After the commission, the mechanized unit in the Seoul area will ensure diverse welfare and academic conditions.
- Offer extra points for the appointment of a non-commissioned technical officer and a technical associate after graduation