Dept. of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
홈으로 Y · TECH SMART TECH Dept. of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Department of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Aviation maintenance is at the forefront of the 4th Industrial Revolution!
Education in aviation maintenance and drone piloting:
Department of Aviation Maintenance at YIT!
The Department of Aviation Maintenance at YIT provides opportunities to acquire licenses to become aviation maintenance experts. Located within the school of military science, the department offers paths to become non-commissioned aviation engineering officers in the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine Corps. It also provides training to acquire UAV (drone) piloting license to fulfill its objective of “training the best aviation maintenance experts with good characters,” in addition to executing industry-related field education and field trips to aviation maintenance companies. Furthermore, the department executes various activities such as aviation startup clubs and drone competitions, to strengthen expertise in the field, becoming the best department in the country.
- Simultaneous education to acquire licenses in aviation maintenance and drone operation
- Professional teaching for Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine Corps aviation engineering non-commissioned officer exams
- Additional points towards Army Non-Commissioned Officer Candidate Scholarship (full-ride tuition for 1 year)
- License test prep classes to enhance knowledge in professional aviation engineering
- Operates Classes to prepare for transfers to 4-year universities in aviation (design, research, piloting), Military Academy and other schools
- The highest number of agreements with the military, providing aviation maintenance education in affiliation with the Air Force and Army
- Aircraft manufacturing club, drone competition, startup program, expanded special lectures, and other wide-reaching specialized activities
- Operate Additional classes for humanities high school graduates and connected programs with advanced major program for employment and degree support
- Early employment support program after the 2-year program to provide opportunities to work for aviation companies