Dept. of Beauty and Hair Style
홈으로 Y · TECH CULTURE TECH Dept. of Beauty and Hair Style
Department of Beauty and Hair Style
The department trains the best hair stylists and makeup & nail stylists in the world!
Focusing on training hair styling, the most important element of beauty styling, the students at the department learn makeup and nail styling in a professional manner.
Using a scientific and systematic academy curriculum by Juno Hair, the largest beauty company in Korea, the department provides two years of haircut, perm, hair dyeing, and upstyling education that fits the global trend.
- An MOU with Juno Hair, the best beauty brand in Korea and abroad, provides field practice funds and scholarships that help students acquire actual work skills.
- National hairdresser license upon graduation
- Students automatically receive Cut Course and Salon Work Diploma from Juno Academy and SASC ABC Cutting & Coloring Diploma from Vidal Sassoon. Department aims to employ all graduates to Juno Hair.
- Juno Hair Cut Course and Salon Work Diploma reduce the time required for promotion to a stylist (1 year).
- Opportunities to transfer to a related 4-year program or study overseas.
- Field-oriented education reduces time required to work as a student staff and intern.
- Increased artistic ability as a hair stylist through participation in various contests and competitions.
- Exchanges with international schools to provide opportunities for overseas experiences.
- Acquire practical skills and accurate techniques from experienced faculty members.
- Character education and basic knowledge program through a vision roadmap program.